I'm supposed to tell you 6 random things about me.
Here are the "rules."
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post these six rules on your blog.
3. Write 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is posted.
Well, let's see:
1. I can write backwards with my non-dominate hand. Freaky, I know. I must be borderline ambidextrous or something.
2. I canceled my cable. I am now the biggest fan of APPLE TV. If you haven't looked into it, DO. You'll save money, have no commercials, and watch only what you want to watch. For example, I saw the first episode of the new season of MAD MEN--and now have it on my Apple TV--and can watch Don and Betty Draper again and again!
3. I have a very old chocolate labrador. Seeing my dog decline in his old age is much more depressing than I ever thought it would be. Dogs are such a constant in our lives. In this case 12 years and counting.
4. I'm addicted to coffee in the morning and sweet tea in the afternoon. I just can't get through my day with out them--and believe it or not, the tea is always decaffeinated. I'm a purist too--no artificial sweeteners will do. I need sugar!
5. Unlike Mrs. Rauth, I hate to do the dishes. I can't stand the thoughts of touching dirty dishes. I ALWAYS wear gloves when I HAVE to do them. I sometimes go to the extreme of not cooking, just to avoid the clean up. Plus, who wants to mess up that beautiful, clean kitchen
6. I'm a bit obsessive about china (yet, I still don't like to wash it!). I have numerous sets that I change out seasonally or with the theme of a party, etc. I've gone a bit over the top and really need to edit.
Now for the six that I am going to tag:
1. Troy at Good Home, it's like we are old friends--and he's an amazing Southern writer!
2. Copy Cat Chic, oh, so fun. I wish I could shop and compare like this one can.
3. Style Court, love it! That's all there is to say.
4. Monograms and Manicures, who doesn't just love this one?
5. Southern Inspirations, a gal after my own Southern design heart!
6. The Inspired Room, yes, I am SO inspired.