(Photos from Google Images)
I have to admit, I'm such a baby blogger, or "greenie", in my case. I wasn't exactly sure what tagging meant until I visited with my "tagger" Kappa Prep over at her adorable blog Monograms and Manicures. Can I call you my "blog sister"? I'm telling you, we were separated at birth!
Now, here are the rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you and post the rules.
2. Share 5 songs you like and are embarrassed to admit to others--and tell why you like it.
3. Tag 5 others at the end and give a link to their blog.
4. Let the other 5 know you've tagged them by leaving them a comment on their blog.
Here I go, ugh, this is so embarrassing!
1. Paradise City, by Gun'n'Roses--can you believe it! This one just makes me want to dance--and not my usual ballet!
2. Mother, by Danzig--It's just his voice--makes you think of Jim Morrison.
3. Cabaret, sung by Liza Minellli--I admit, I belt this one out loud when I hear it. I think I secretly want to be on Broadway.
4. Hit Me Baby, One More Time, a Britney Spears one--oh, gee, did I just admit to that one? Actually, the song "has a great beat and you can dance to it".
5. Butterfly Kisses--I cried the first time I heard it--but then, it was so overplayed, I wanted to scream. The story was sweet, though.
Now for these five: Tag, You're it! Visit these blogs when you can. They are all unique and inspiring.
1st The Pink Clutch
2nd Pearls and Grace
3rd Mrs. Blandings