Monday, July 22, 2013

Welcome Prince of Cambridge!

The Duke and Duchess of cambridge
Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Cambridge was safely delivered of a son at 4.24pm.

The baby weighs 8lbs 6oz.
The Duke of Cambridge was present for the birth.
The Queen, The Duke of Edinburgh, The Prince of Wales, The Duchess of Cornwall, Prince Harry and members of both families have been informed and are delighted with the news.
Her Royal Highness and her child are both doing well and will remain in hospital overnight.
Notes to editors
1.  The medical staff present were Mr Marcus Setchell, Surgeon-Gynaecologist, Mr Guy Thorpe-Beeston, Obstetrician and Dr Sunit Godambe, Consultant Neonatologist at St. Mary’s Hospital.
2. The names of the baby will be announced in due course
3. The baby is third in the line of succession after His Royal Highness The Prince of Wales and His Royal Highness The Duke of Cambridge.  He is styled His Royal Highness Prince [name] of Cambridge.

4. A formal notice of the birth will be posted on the forecourt of Buckingham Palace.

(source: The British Monarchy)

21 comments:

  1. Living simple is living from heart. Never try to do what other's do, just listen to your inner core and you will get the path.

    I listen to my heart and I wrote some lines here => happytomeet.blogspot.com



    where I wrote about new persons we meet and their influence in our life. I just started writing this blog. Hope everyone likes it.

    come Join me @ sukhmeet.meet2190@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks For Sharing the wonderful article that's really helpful for my references.
    Visit us Garage Doors Elk Grove

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice article, thanks for the information. You give me some idea's. I will bookmark for next reference.
    Visit Site Hail Damage Attorney

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing blog post as always! I am very glad to see your post, I located what I was in search of here. Thank you!

    My Website Investment Fraud Securities Lawyer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing wonderful information of giving best information. Its more useful and more helpful. Great doing keep sharing.

    Visit Site

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very interesting blog post, Thanks for the informative post provided.

    IC Shoretel Support

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you write some more posts soon! I read your blog YEARS ago and gave up and regret losing contact with everyone - I hope you remember the name and hope to hear from you soon! Europafox x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking for some money? online slots? Visit BGAOC.COM and take the money.

    ReplyDelete

  9. The article is very interesting. And I also want to share articles about health, I'm sure this will be useful. Read and share it. Thank you very much :)

    Obat Tradisional Telinga Berdengung
    Walatra Gamat Emas Kapsul
    Cara Mengobati Prurigo

    ReplyDelete

  10. I think this is one of the most vital information for me. And I am glad studying your article. But want to remark on few general issues, The web site style is great, the articles are truly excellent. Thank you so much

    Background Removal Service

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good day!

    Who knows more about aroniaberry nutrition?

    Thanks!
    Anthony

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am glad that I saw this post. It is informative blog for us and we need this type of blog thanks for share this blog, Keep posting such instructional blogs and I am looking forward for your future posts. If you are facing having issues with activate roku account via Roku link account? if so, don't think about it. you must first set up the roku system. just look at your tv screen when you set up the roku system.


    ReplyDelete
  13. Best content & valuable as well. Thanks for sharing this content.
    Approved Auditor in DAFZA
    Approved Auditor in RAKEZ
    Approved Auditor in JAFZA


    i heard about this blog & get actually whatever i was finding. Nice post love to read this blog
    Approved Auditor in DMCC
    Virgin Linseed Oil BP

    ReplyDelete